- I've lost 2 followers. Boo. I guess it's because I haven't been writing as much? It's no secret that I've had a hard time keeping up, so thank you to those that have stuck around!
- I finally cleaned my house yesterday! I always have everything put away, but I finally took the time to scrub toilets, dust, blah, blah. You know... the least fun chores. It's never fun to do, but I always feel so great afterward! The boyfriend and I are planning to have friends over to watch football next weekend, so today's big cleaning laid the groundwork for next weekend's quick cleaning.
- My nieces started school again! One is a second grader, and the other started pre-k. How cute are they?!
- On the second day of school, I started my fourth grad school class. I'm back to being a teacher and a student. On the bright side, I think my professor is going to be a great one! I like how she presented the material, and she even had one of these for each of us. Such a sweet surprise! Every teacher loves Sharpies and chocolate.
- A hot commodity to a teacher is a laminator. Unfortunately, the one at my school is less than reliable, and I hate taking time to go to the media center. A friend alerted me to a great deal amazon had going on, so I decided to jump on it. I got the laminator plus 100 refills for $25! That's an amazing price for both items, so I hope they work out! It gets great reviews, so here's hoping they're true!
- I ran another 5k this weekend, but it will get a post of its own. I also found another one to run that wasn't on my schedule, so I will now end up with 30 for the year! Next weekend is a 10k. Eeek. I haven't really been training for distance as much. I know I'll be able to do it, though.
- This week was better on the workout front. I got in 3 of my 4 runs, and I made it to both Vixen Muscle classes. It meant saying no to other things, but I need to work on that for myself.
That's all I can think of for the catch up post. Now I'm off to write the 5k race recap! :)